What types of business broadband are available?
A good average speed for ADSL is 11Mbps.
A good average speed for FTTC is 63Mbps.
A good average speed for FTTP is 150 Mbps.
Why choose Jutel for your business broadband?
We are an independent trusted reseller of all 4 of the major UK providers (BT, Gamma, Talk Talk for Business and Virgin Media) and can therefore provide you with a cost-effective business broadband solution.
We can offer the full range of business broadband solutions and can create a bespoke solution that satisfies both your speed, reliability, quality of service, and cost requirements.
The Jutel Added Value for your Business Telecoms
We do not have call centres, phone calls are answered by people who know and care about your business, and we are always available out of hours immediate technical support.
The most important benefits of the billing platform for your business telecoms fleet are:
- Access 7 days a week, 24 hours a day – log on at any time to view your account from any device.
- Up to date information – in addition to your monthly invoice you will be able to track your usage and spend throughout the month giving you a preview of your upcoming invoice before it has even been generated.
- Alerting functionality – you can set your own individual spend and usage limits so that you can be alerted if you hit certain thresholds.
- Easier to interrogate bills – you can really quickly filter your usage to find particular calls or to see what charge types you are incurring costs on.
- GDPR Compliant – your information and data is completely secure within our portal.
- Self-service functionality – you will have the ability to amend your address and usernames within the system without the need to phone or e-mail us. With 24/7 access you can complete these changes at your own leisure or you can still speak to us if you need any assistance.
Networks we work with
475 Godstone Road,